Saturday, November 25, 2017

Things Are Always Changing – Maybe for you too…


The Endless Road


I admit it that I am slow to change. It often takes me awhile to get started, but after I do, I normally jump in with both feet so to speak.

It's the same way with bringing my web-blog up to speed. I have been toying with the idea of making some changes for awhile, and finally have made that move. Keep an eye on this page, mark it and look for more changes and I hope to do a better job each day.

I have had a web presence for the past 15 years and have looked for a better way spread my message. I chose a new name as you can see. I now use http:/myunexpectedadventure.com. Why? Because it seems that my whole life has been one adventure and I just never know what is going to happen next. I hope you will continue to travel with me on this adventure and even take a look at some of the books I have written about my experiences.

I will continue to post my blogs on this site for a short while longer, but PLEASE SUBSCRIBE to my new site and PLEASE SHARE it with your friends it is really important me to if I am to continue doing this.

So anyway, look for the next leg of life's adventure when you least expect it, that's how it always happens.

Your Fellow Traveler,
Russ Lawson


No comments:

Post a Comment